We are looking for a passionate and experienced web and user interface designer that will help us expand and improve our teaching platform and future projects. Remote, on a full time basis.
What is Vue School
Vue School is the 1st learning platform for Vue.js, founded in late 2016. We’ve grown a lot since then and got the trust from more than 58.000 web developers around the globe. Our teachers are core-members and industry experts that along with Vue.js they teach other top-notch technologies. Most clients love our service and reach out for help, feedback, or feature requests on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a professional and experienced team player with excellent communication skills that leads the design of our brand and services with a high focus on design principles, quality, and user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining a brand identity and style guidelines for our developer team
- Draft and design concepts and new features based on specifications
- Improve user experience by redesigning/tweaking existing features and designs
- Provide the designs to our developers to be transformed into websites
- Design landing pages for promotional campaigns
- Strong experience with bringing ideas to life from brainstorming and concepts to wireframes, production, iterations and the final hand-off
- Experience with UX driven design
- Deep understanding of how responsive websites are built and work. When designing an element, we need the design for all possible states and common screen sizes.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years responsive web design experience
- Strong communication skills
Not required nice-to-haves
- Experience with InVision and Zeplin
- Illustration skills
- HTML and CSS skills/understanding
- Experience with Asana
You should be able to work close to office hours CET (8 am - 6 pm) to collaborate with our team on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Work in a team were your work and opinion matters and make a difference
- Work with a leading educational platform and cutting-edge technologies
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Time to study and learn new skills
Please send us an email to [email protected] with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you
- link to your work
- why you would be a good fit
- target yearly income
The position is open to everyone, from anywhere in the world.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Alex Kyriakidis & Rolf Haug